Connect with us

Bombo Radyo

Several players show concern on NBA’s bubble plan

Published

on

By Bombo Ponciano \’John\’ Melo Jr -June 13, 2020 | 7:50 PM

https://www.bomboradyo.com/several-players-show-concern-on-nbas-bubble-plan/

Few NBA players reportedly have concerns regarding NBA’s plan to restart the season at the Disney World in Orlando.

According to Adrian Wojnarowski, ESPN’s insider, some players aired their issues about being stuck at the venue for several months.

The NBA will resume on the 31st of July with 22 teams out of the 30. Worry comes to those who will be eliminated and will not be participating in the playoffs.

 “In the last week, 10 days, I think it’s really started to hit home with players and coaches and members of organizations of how isolating, how restrictive this bubble environment is going to be,” Wojnarowski said.

“I was told a few dozen, who have been talking. They had at least one conference call to kind of hash out some thoughts among each other,” he added.

With this, some players are considering of not playing totally when the season resumes.

Continue Reading

Bombo Radyo

Lebron James’ son Bronny gears up for the NBA

Published

on

Lebron James’ son Bronny gears up for the NBA

NBA legend and Los Angeles Lakers superstar Lebron James said that it is all up to his eldest son Bronny James on his possible fate on 2024 NBA draft, June 26 and 27.

University of Southern California (USC) freshman Bronny will soon decide whether to declare for the draft or return to USC for the 2024-25 season.

“It’s up to him,” LeBron revealed about Bronny’s draft status. “It’s up to the kid. Obviously we’re gonna go through the whole process. He’s still in season now…”

AS SEEN IN BOMBO RADYO

Continue Reading

Bombo Radyo

Iron Mike signs to smash Jake Paul in a pro bout

Published

on

Jake Paul, Nate Diaz agree to a 10-round boxing match

Despite the 31 years old gap, heavyweight legend Mike Tyson (50 – 6) officially signed a contract for 8 rounds professional fight against the 27-year old youtuber Jake Paul (9 – 1).

Nakisa Bidarian, Most Valuable Promotions founder, announced last April 29, 2024 that the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation approved the fight with two minutes per round in 14-ounce gloves. This is not an exhibition fight

“I get up in the morning and do the real work. Then I go to the gym; I go to strength and conditioning. Then I start all over again,”Tyson said in his preparation for the upcoming fight vs Jake on July 20, 2024 in AT&T Stadium in Arlington Texas.

AS SEEN IN BOMBO RADYO

Continue Reading

Bombo Radyo

Saudi Arabia brews Canelo vs Crawford to repair alleged ‘Broken Boxing’

Published

on

Boxing's pound-for-pound king Canelo Alvarez to make boxing return in September

The General Entertainment Authority (GEA) believes Canelo Alvarez (61-2-2) vs Terrence Crawford (40 – 0) will fix the alleged “broken boxing sport.”

The GEA is a department in the Saudi Arabia government that regulates and promotes their entertainment industry.

There are reports that the super mega-fight will happen in December 2024 or January 2025 in Saudi Arabia.

It can be recalled that Floyd Mayweather’s match with Manny Pacquiao remains the biggest-selling boxing pay-per-view in the history of the sport. However they are already retired. as of this writing

AS SEEN IN BOMBO RADYO

Continue Reading

Trending