Connect with us

BOXING

Pacquiao-Mayweather 2 officially in talks?

Published

on

Pacquiao-Mayweather 2 officially in talks?

It has been made known that FLOYD MAYWEATHER is formally in discussions to face
Manny Pacquiao again in Las Vegas the following year with his record on the line.
After waiting for the two superstar adversaries to come to terms for half a decade, the
American defeated Pacquiao in 2015 over the course of 12 rounds.
But after eight years, the two boxing greats plan to resume their fight for a sequel to
their £500 million box office hit.
The negotiations between the two camps are being facilitated by Global Titans, who are
marketing Mayweather’s upcoming exhibition fight in Dubai.
We’re already working on Floyd and Manny Pacquaio, their CEO Uday Singh told
SunSport.
And a huge fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao might be announced
as early as December. A second match, not a demonstration.
After defeating former UFC champion Conor McGregor, 34, in 2017, Mayweather, 45,
decided to retire. Since then, he has fought four exhibition matches.
Additionally, he has never discussed going back to the ring to defend his pristine 50-0
record, especially versus Pacquiao, 43.
However, Mayweather’s perspective was altered after meeting Singh in Vegas prior to
his exhibition match with YouTuber Deji on November 13.
Since Manny Pacquiao was initially hesitant as well, Singh stated: “I’ve already had the
first meeting with Manny Pacquiao.
“It’s just egos, nothing else. But at the end of the day, Floyd’s a good guy, he’s a good
fighter.
“Once you’ve satisfied him with his purse, he’s happy to fight whoever. But it’s to his
interest as well, he said, ‘Why not? Let’s do it.’
“He hasn’t had a real proper fight since 2017, the last one was with Conor McGregor.”
Singh admitted he initially faced a fight to get Mayweather to agree to a pro bout
opposed to an exhibition, but won him over eventually.
He said: “Yeah, it was hard. But then again, at the end of the day he knows what people
want and he’s an entertainer.

Bombo Radyo

Francis Ngannou cries ‘deception’ vs Anthony Joshua camp

Published

on

Francis Ngannou cries ‘deception’ vs Anthony Joshua camp

Former UFC fighter Francis Ngannou accused AJ camp of ‘trickery’ when he suffered devastating knockdowns in the first and second round last March 8, 2024 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

The MMA fighter and former UFC heavyweight champion said that AJ camp sabotaged him by letting him go early in the arena.

“We both fought at 3am. What I think, something that’s happened is that they get me to the arena very early. Like my pickup time was 10.30pm to go to the arena. And then when we get to the arena, they tell us that we are scheduled around 1.45am. right?” Ngannou blurted.

He believed that he came exhausted, which resulted in his humiliating defeat.

Continue Reading

Bombo Radyo

Texas Department urges Mike Tyson to pass EEG, EKG tests

Published

on

Texas Department urges Mike Tyson to pass EEG, EKG tests

The 57-year old legend Mike Tyson (50 wins – 6 loss) vs 27-year old YouTuber Jake Paul (9 wins – 1 loss) must undergo major tests before the fight to materialize at AT&T Stadium in Texas Arlington on July 20, 2024.

The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations (TDLR) urged Tyson to undergo or pass a brain test Electroencephalography (EEG) and Electrocardiogram (EKG) for the heart.

“A person aged 36 or older applying for a contestant’s license must submit a report of favourable physical testing conducted within the previous 12 months, including but not limited to an EEG and an EKG.” TDLR elaborated.

Meanwhile, the American youtuber explained that he picked Tyson because he wants to change the history of boxing. He already fought Floyd Mayweather Jr but he lost.

Continue Reading

Bombo Radyo

WBC, Dela Hoya warrant Ryan Garcia vs Athletic Commission

Published

on

WBC, Dela Hoya warrant Ryan Garcia vs Athletic Commission

After the controversial posts of Ryan Garcia and the alleged Mental Health evaluation request of the Athletic Commision, the World Boxing Commission (WBC) assured that they are in talks with New York State Commission (NYSC) for the April 20, 2024 bout.

Ryan Garcia (24 wins 1 loss) will clash with undefeated Devin Haney (31 wins – 0 loss) in April however, Ryan faces a number of issues. Though it may be part of marketing their fight, the fans are alarmed how Garcia is behaving in social media.

Boxing Hall of Famer, Golden Boy Promotions founder Oscar Dela Hoya said that Garcia is in great spirits in the gym.

“Don’t mind the posts, that takes like five, 10 seconds of his time. He’s working hard every single minute of the day.” he exclaimed.

WBC president Mauricio Sulaimán said that the fight is not cancelled.

AS SEEN IN BOMBO RADYO

Continue Reading

Trending